Easy way to Buy PEPEPE token(PEPE) Online with Wigwam crypto app

Download Extension
PEPE token | PEPEPEPE token1,223 PEPE

How to buy and hold PEPE with Wigwam


1. Choose a token number that you want to buy

2. Create a wallet, where to store your crypto

3. Pay with credit card

675.1 PEPE

4. Check your crypto in the created wallet

Why Wigwam is the best crypto wallet for PEPE token (PEPE) storage

Ultimate security, only you have access to your PEPE token tokens

Send, Receive, Store your PEPE token tokens free and without limitations

Check the real-time value of your crypto tokens

Buy, Sell, Exchange PEPE token (PEPE) directly in the wallet

Stake PEPE token (PEPE) by connecting Wigwam to the popular DeFi dApps

No KYC or personal data collected

Why Wigwam is the best crypto wallet for PEPE token (PEPE) storage

Pepe coin (PEPE) review

The PEPE coin is a meme token, inspired by the “Pepe the Frog” meme, which was initially designed by the artist Matt Furie for his comic book “Boy’s Club”. The meme coin was built on the Ethereum blockchain as an ERC-20 token and was launched in April 2023, without any initial launching procedures such as ICOs, presales, or airdrops.

Unique Features

Unlike other meme coins, the PEPE coin offers many distinctive features. Such as its deflationary mechanism, which burns a fraction of tokens with every transaction, raising the price of the remaining tokens. The PEPE coin also has a redistribution system that allows for the distribution of a portion of every transaction to existing token holders. Promoting further engagements and spurring lasting investments. However, there's been talk and speculation about suspending these functions.

The PEPE coin has no buying or selling tax, allowing users to trade and transact without any extra expense. With such unique and attractive features, the PEPE coin swiftly captured the market, with a vibrant community, and reached $5 Billion in market capitalization.


The PEPE token has a circulating supply of 420 trillion coins. At launch  93.1% of its supply was locked in the DEX liquidity pool and the remaining 6.9% is held in a multi-sig wallet for future listings on liquidity pools and bridges. 


PEPE coin has been facing challenges since August 2023, when after its launch tokens were shifted from the project’s wallet to exchanges, making the project’s objects unclear. Eventually, token burns restore the user’s confidence in it. PEPE also faces tough competition from other meme coins including PEPE 2.0. 


This article is for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as financial or investment advice. The views expressed herein represent solely the opinion of the author and are not intended to provide specific trading or investment recommendations. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information contained in this article. The cryptocurrency market is known for its high volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. Investors, traders, and anyone engaging with cryptocurrency are advised to conduct thorough research, consider a variety of perspectives, and acquaint themselves with applicable local regulations prior to making any investment decisions.


You can buy PEPE coins from various cryptocurrency exchanges, such as Binance, KuCoin, Bybit, Kraken, MEXC, and Coinbase.

PEPE coin is a meme coin, which is inherently volatile and its price goes through dramatic ups and downs. Their value is driven by social media trends and interest. Investing in any meme coin involves a high level of risk as well as a potential for high rewards. But in the case of PEPE, it is more inconceivable that the coin would ever reach the value of $1 with its voluminous circulating supply of 420 trillion tokens, resulting in a market capitalization of $420 trillion.

Enter your wallet address in the search bar of Ethereum Blockchain Explorer

To add a PEPE token to the crypto wallet, follow the below-defined steps:

Open your crypto wallet, Navigate to “Manage Assets”, and then click on “Add Token” and then enter the PEPE token details as follows:

  1. Token Contract Address for PEPE: 0xB9A6B31253F41147a6F0763878f35f5aDe878566
  2. Token Symbol: PEPE
  3. Decimal Precision: With 18 Decimals